BRC has an active freight policy for its dealers in mainland USA. Freight will be shipped free of charge to the dealers own location or warehouse under the following conditions and terms:
• Orders must have a minimum $2,500 USD net dollar value.
• Orders which are less than the $2,500 USD net dollar value minimum will be subject to a drop charge as indicated on the zone map below.
• Orders must ship to a facility with a dock level receiving bay during regular business hours.
• Offer applies on a per order basis. Orders can be combined but must be on a single purchase order and ship together to the same location.
• This freight program does not include any special shipping requirements such as: site delivery, timed delivery, use of lift gate or inside delivery. Orders with special shipping requirements will be quoted and charges will be added to the customer’s invoice. Please contact BRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for any special shipping requirements on your order.
• BRC will determine the suitable carrier and timing. BRC is not responsible for charges relating to delivery delays or shipping occurrences out of their control.
• Any extra charges for offloading delays or other charges incurred at receiving end will be billed to the customer.
• The customer is responsible for documenting any damages on the carrier’s bill of lading (as well as notifying BRC, accompanied with details and images) to process a freight claim for any damages or missing items. Freight claims must be initiated within 24 hours of receipt of goods and can be addressed to: email@example.com
• BRC reserves the right to change or modify this policy at any time.
Please contact your Canadian BRC representative for our Canada shipping policy.