BRC will ship finished goods to the dealer, or dealer warehouse in the same state as the bill to address with a dock level
receiving bay during regular business hours at no additional charge provided the order meets the conditions below:
• Orders must meet a minimum $2,500 USD net dollar value to qualify for the BRC freight included program. Offer
applies on a per order basis. Orders can be combined but must be on one purchase order and ship together.
• Orders which are less than the $2,500 USD net dollar value minimum will be subject to a drop charge as indicated
on the zone map below.
• For freight included shipments, BRC will determine a suitable carrier and timing. BRC is not responsible for
charges relating to delivery delays and events out of BRC control.
• This freight program does not include any special shipping requirements such as: site delivery*, timed delivery,
use of lift gate or inside delivery. Orders with special requirements will be quoted and charged on the customer’s
• Shipments will be received during regular business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
• Any extra charges for offloading delays or other charges incurred at receiving end will be billed to the customer.
• The customer is responsible for documenting any damages on the carrier’s bill of lading (as well as notifying BRC,
accompanied with details and images) to process a freight claim for any damages or missing items. Freight claims
must be initiated within 24 hours of receipt of goods and can be addressed to: email@example.com
• BRC reserves the right to change or modify this policy at any time.
*Certain exceptions may apply
Please contact your Canadian BRC representative for our Canada shipping policy.