BRC BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LTD
Halton Hills, ON, CANADA
Sales and Business Development
Established in 1979 and incorporated in 1983, BRC Group has grown into a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of high quality ergonomic office furniture and architectural walls. BRC is a Canadian-owned private company with modern manufacturing facilities in Georgetown, Ontario. BRC Group of Companies incorporates two companies under one umbrella brand: BRC Group for corporate office furniture and Stylwall Inc. for their architectural wall products.
BRC offers a competitive remuneration package.
BRC strives to create a work environment that will challenge you on your career path, as well as provide the tools to enable a positive work – life balance.
The Furniture Specifier will be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, creating quotes & technical drawings. This role reports to the Manager of Inside Sales & Client Services.
Critical Skills Required
- Strong customer service focus
- Engineering & design background or aptitude
- Creative thinker
- Exposure to CAD software
- Team player
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Facilitate and define quote details, specifications and scope.
- Identify and Communicate additional resource requirements.
- Communication of project/order tasks and/or procurement requirements.
- Get cost approvals when necessary.
- Identify costing challenges and/or cost reduction opportunities.
- Design & engineer creative solutions for custom product.
- Gather full understanding of client requirements.
- Participation in constant improvement process
- Work with internal departments when necessary
- Attention to detail
- Technical Aptitude
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer focused skills
- Teamworking skills
- Commercial awareness
- 3D CAD experience
- Problem solving with critical and creative thinking
- Read/write/speak fluently in English
- Design or Engineering diploma/degree
- CAD – AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Inventor, Solidworks
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Adobe applications
- Manager of Inside Sales & Client Services
- Excellent attention to detail
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing