About company: BRC Group is a leader in the research and development, manufacturing of high-quality ergonomic furniture in North America. We are currently hiring for our manufacturing facilities in Georgetown, Ontario, Canada. We inspire, challenge, and adapt to the changing needs of its consumers since 1983.
Reporting: Vice President – Finance
Schedule: 8- 5pm (MON-FRI) Full Time
- Performs daily accounting functions including Cash Management, Management of Receivables/Invoicing, Payables/Expenditures, Inventories/Purchasing, Payroll, Fixed assets.
- To manage complete, timely, and accurate month end processing and reporting of individual companies, including variance analysis and summaries
- Management of the month-end and year-end close process: including, consolidation of the organization’s results and ensuring completeness and timeliness.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving internal control procedures, maintaining and introducing accounting policies to facilitate the complete, timely and accurate rendering of financial statements and reporting.
- Assists with special projects as necessary.
- College Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Solid accounting skills.
- Strong ERP experience.
- Proficient computer skills, with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, is an asset.
- Highly motivated team player
- The Accountant needs to be business focused, result oriented, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-motivated; excellent organizational skills, highly detail oriented.
- Adaptable and flexible in a growing Company environment.
- Ability to think creatively and be resourceful when necessary
- Experience into manufacturing facility is an asset