Coronavirus Communication for BRC Partners
In light of the growing concern over the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), BRC wants to advise all of its partners that it is responding and has taken steps to protect its employees and ensure service continuity.
The world is in uncharted waters at this time but using the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented policy for the following:
- Encouraging employees to work from home if they are ill or suspect of being ill.
- Restricting travel to any areas that are considered high risk by PHAC or CDC.
- Requiring employees who have traveled to high risk areas to remain home for 14 days for quarantine purposes.
- Restricting all non-essential travel by airplane and train unless critical in nature and encouraging video and remote conferencing for communication.
- Encouraging employees and corporate visitors to follow the guidelines of the WHO, PHAC and the CDC for prevention of the virus spread including proper hand washing, avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth, cleaning and disinfecting surface frequently and avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
Most of BRC office personnel are enabled to work remotely with access to important software and databases to avoid business interruption. Similarly, most BRC employees are equipped with video conferencing capabilities for communication as required.
this time, BRC’s supply chain is intact and we continue to work with our supply
partners to be alert for any unforeseen challenges. Changes which might affect
contractual supply will be communicated to all parties as soon as we are aware
of the effects.
We will continue to stay informed about the situation and are committed to take any further action as directed by local and federal governments while remaining committed to our business partners and employees.
If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your BRC representative.